Classification: Zirconium grinding media Model Number: ZrO2
Other Name: Ceramic beads, Zirconium balls, HS No: 6909120000
Place of Origin: Zhengzhou,China(Mainland) Porduct Name: Zirconia ceramic grinding beads
Grade Srandard: Electron Grade,Industrial Grade,Reagent Grade Purity: 95%
Density: 6.0g/cm3 Appearance: White balls
Zirconium grinding ceramic balls Speciality:
1. High bulk density lead to high kinetic energy, higher grinding dfficiency. Which is 3-4 times than that of traditional ceramic beads.
2. Suitable for the environment of high viscosity, wet grinding and dispersion.
3. Low abrasion, high resistance to compression under high speed and preveting material from any contamination.
4. Good chemical stablility, resisting any corrosive liquid.
5. Good sphericity and mobility, smooth surface,easy washing without any pores.
6. Low working cost, improving output and quality of material.
Zirconium ceramic balls Applications:
1. Low doping requirement industries: magnetic material, piezoelectric ceramics and dielectric ceramics.
2. Pollution prevention industries: medicine industry, food industry, pesticides and cosmetic industry.
3. Abrasion and corrosion resistant industries: Coatings, textiles industry, color industry, prinding , dyeing industry, ceramic ink and pesticide industry.
4. Different ceramic material industries: electronic ceramics, refractory ceramics and structural ceramics .
Zirconium grinding ceramic media Applied Machine:
Vertical sand mill , Horizontal sand mill , Basket mill, Ball mill, Vibrating ball mill etc.
Zirconia ceramic grinding media Available Sizes: (or customized)
Sphere: S￠0.1-0.3, S￠0.2-0.4, S￠0.3-0.5,S￠0.4-0.6, S￠0.6-0.8, S￠0.8-1.0, S￠.01-1.2, S￠1.2-1.4, S￠1.4-1.6, S￠1.6-1.8, S￠1.8-2.0, S￠2.0-2.2, S￠2.2-2.4, S￠2.4-2.6, S￠2.6-2.8, S￠2.8-3.0, S￠3.0-3.2, S￠5, S￠7, S￠10, S￠12, S￠15, S￠20, S￠55mm
Cylinder:￠3*3, ￠5.5*5.5, ￠7.5*7.5, ￠10*10, ￠12*12, ￠15*15mm,
Supply Ability :5000 Kilogram/Month
Packaging Details : 25kgs/barrel or customized
Lead Time: Shipped in 1-2 days after payment
Properties of Zirconia grinding materials
Thermal expansion Coefficient (20-400℃)